2009年9月4日 星期五

Excapade sushi

yahoo...finaly i have got eat the sushi at brunei--Excapade sushi!!!!
but no v dear coz he was busy work....
so i go there v sister na, jason & chicken king.
but dear promise next time bring me go eat...
dun 4get wat u promise me ah!!!!!
before go brunei, we have our every week de family day!!!!
i like it...like v my family 2gether~~~
family day
going out lu....

we go brunei at 4.2opm.
arrival excapade sushi at 5.30pm, din late o....
there de sushi & food realy delicious~~~~
we got dapau for mummy & my dear...
all tis cost me $125(brunei)!!!!!
ot a bit expensive ho......
but realy delicious & eat so full ah!!!!
on da way go brunei le....


dear favourite--unagi



tis 1 nice~~~beef de


03-09-09(thurs)
my bAby Sherlyn was 3 month le...
time realy pass so fast!!!!
last 3 month, i still tong ku in the hospital.
haha....
now, baby noe paly le, noe get the bottle susu by herself, saying 'angku...angku...'
realy touching & sweet when i saw her~~~~
she is my forever sweetheart!!!!

3 month de baby Sherlyn


cute leh tis style

morning, me & dear hae our bf at le yuan cafe.
eat the ban mian~~~
going to bf le....

2night me v my family back grandmum home have our dinner.
get a big news-----我的大伯母怀孕了!!
oh my god....tis is a good news @ bad news???
my baby bigger than her baby????
我和她的宝宝是同辈勒。。。
然后我的孩子该叫他什么勒???
realy make me confius!!!!!
they oso no more money 2 use, now come again a baby....
i think they should fan nao de money ba!!!!
hehe.....

0 评论: