2009年9月7日 星期一

boring weekend

tis weekend realy boring dao me wanna pengsan!!!
saturday stay at home whole day~~~
jus online...online...online...play the facebook game--farming!!!!
oso got playing v my baby....
at night, me & dear go boulevard shopping.
I wanna buy the 驱蚊器,coz the nyamuk gigit my baby face until发炎!!!
make me so geram~~~~
& oso wanna buy the ubat for my baby.
when we arrival boulevard, so many ppl 2day.
yuan lai got singing competition.....
after we wanna go back, who noe dear car cant start!!!
Y????? coz got something broken le....
so we call dear;s friend came fetch us.
dear say soi dao all the car got problem~~~~
he was o angry coz all him car got problem, make him so fan nao!!!!
nvrmind la, jus slow-slow do it~~~
hehe..

有红圈的就是被蚊子咬到的!!!!


playing v mie~~
sunday----long time i din go mummy there le!!!
yuan ben wanna go de, but i din have car to go.
so wanna until afternoon jus got car give me use....
jus stay at home online lol!!!!
until 4pm i jus go mummy there.

going to e-mart meet up my lovely mummy

i go there coz wanna help my maid send the money back to kampung for her mother,
coz they wanna celebrate hari raya le~~~
& wanna bank in money!!!
i stay at there until 6.30pm...
chit-chat v my lovely monther!!!
i buy a bag for my dear, coz him bag was broken le.
at night, i tell dear i wanna eat keropok lekor.
so he bring me go imperiall mall buy.
who noe, meet up ah yien & her husband at sugarbun.
then we got chit-chat a while at sugarbun.
ah yien say now every sunday go supermarket buying din have plastik bag le,
wanna prepaid by self. if not, wanna pay for the 环保袋!
oso good la like tat....环保嘛!
hehe~~~~~
2day i got buy dao a bag!!!
I love it much~~~
then go yamcha until 11pm, jus back home le.
tis is my boring weekend le!!!!
september de we~~sweet...sweet

0 评论: