2009年6月2日 星期二

Hari gawai~~1st june


1st day for June 2009....
make me be more nervous~~~
tat mean jus leave few day i wanna born my baby le!!!
realy dunno when she wanna cOme out???
i'm jus waiting...waiting...waiting...
hehe.....

I go mummy there do work coz is hOliday.
who noe din have many customer, jus like normal!!!!
k...then back home have a rest & sleep v dear~~~
dear say me oways make him sleep after eat, will be fat de!!!
but i think after eat & go sleep is a good jOb~~~^.^
haha....

at night, dear help me do the 摇篮。
we do the things for baby~~~
dear tell baby wanna guai guai after cOme out.
we are waiting she come out!!~~~

c dear so serious do the摇篮。。。& after we do it...

We have our dinner at YI HAH HAI.
after tat we go UK funfair~~~
so many ppl....& too hot at there.
we jus walk around & din play anything.
coz i cant play all the game~~~jus can see them play!!!!
dear say wanna bring me go again.
win the prize fOr me~~~thanks!!!!
I Love U~~~

tat's all fOr 1st june....
waiting for my gOOd news....
blessing fOr me all the things "soon soon li li"~~~
thanks...bye!!!!

0 评论: