2009年6月9日 星期二

~♥~Baby girl come oUt!!!!

ya...I have born my baby on 3rd june 2009!!!!
03-06-09(369)haha~~~
I jus have update my blog now.
coz my computer wireless broken, & i using ah jiang computer online.
My baby sleeping now, jus drink susu....
tat was oredy 6 day i stay at hOme~~~got a bit boring....
But i got baby & dear acc me. I Love them much~~~
& oso i busy to take photo for my baby....
but i no yet put to computer.
wait i have free time, i must shOw 2 u all~~
thanks for all who care for me, expesially my mummy~~
she realy so care me. I think she is the 1st good mummy in tis world!!!!
jus wanna 2 say: Mummy, i will love u forever!!!~♥~ ♥~
mY family oso care for me.....I oso love u all much~~
oso wanna thanks for friends bleesing me soon soon li li born my baby.
ok, stop here le....
wanna go c my baby~~miss her when no c her a while.
i will tell u about all the thing when i born my baby later~~
tat's all....

Bye~~

my lovely babY girl~~♥sherlyn♥

at hOspital....12am~~sweet sleep~~


**2day oso is the day me v dear 2gether 5 years, 5 month, 5 week~~
so happy & beautiful day....~♥~♥~


0 评论: