2009年5月10日 星期日

hAppy mother dAY~~

2day is mother dAy!!!! My mum still wanna working,.
bo bian...tat is they work. She say no need to celebrate.
Actually we celebrate v mum on wed le....but still wanna sAy
HAPPY MOTHRE DAY TO U, MUM!!!~we all love u much...♥
Last few year, we jus celebrate the mother day v grandmum.
but tis few year, we gOt celebrate v mum le.
coz we all be gal le. Noe wat we wanna do for mum & dad le~~
we din buy anything to mum, cOz she no need anything.
all the thing she wanna, & she have get it.
I think my present to mum tis year, is mY baby!!!
~~mY mum 1st granddaughter.~~
tat day, wen still ask mum wanna flower ma.
mum say so "lao tu", better give her mOney.
hehe....
I realy care my mum much...& love mum much~~♥
is she take good care all of us, teach us how to be a good gal.
(watever all of us still so bad...haha)
but nvrmind, we still is mummy loVely children~~
at here, I jus wanna wish mum keep the gOOd healthy, always beautiful~~
jus all the good things to mY mummy~~
Later, i wanna v dear gO celebrate mother day v him mum.
Jus gO having dinner v him family...
Bye~~

0 评论: