2009年5月9日 星期六

thursday, again sleep until 1pm....realy lihai 2 sleep!!!!
too early wake up, dunno wat i wanna do!!!!
dear come bAck wake up me, coz he was waiting me 2 eat the lunch~~~
sory,my dear~~~
after having lunch,again shOpping time v my dear!!!
we gO boulevard buy the sayur for night dinner. hehe....
dear buy the kampung chicken for me cook the sup, coz wanna give the vitamin 2 baby & mie~~sweet......
2night i din go out v dear gO limteh, coz i feel sick. & I stay at home c the mOvie~~~
but when i wanna c the end of the movie, the cd was cannot run. I so angry tat wanna hit the dvd player. Bo bian, gO sleep lo~~~
tat is oredy 12.30am, i msg dear say 2night he jus go sleep v mimi(my dog), coz he leave me 1 person at hOme so long time!!!! (just kidding~~)
then, who noe he will msg back me "i dun wanna sleep v mimi, i jus wanna sleep v u 2gether!!"
i feel happy & suddenly when c tis msg~~~Love u, lao gong zai....♥....
when he back, i lock the door coz jus wanna kacau him. Who noe, he using the card 2 open the door!!! then jus hug me, say sory to me, give me a big big kiss!!!! haha....
ya, i jus wanna kacau him. He think i realy angry le~~~
sory la dear, i din angry u. Jus wanna u fast fast come back, cOz i miss u much at home!!!
then, we have our sweet sleep & dream 2gether...♥^muackssss^~~~
fri(08/05)--again sleep until 1pm, hehe....dear oredy dapau lunch come back le.
he noe i still feel sleep, so he din kacau me. Jus give me a kiss, then he was continue him movie.
I oso time 2 wake up le...dear was dapau whole chicken 4 our lunch.
oh my god..i cant finish it. I jus eat 2 chicken wing, coz tat is my love.
Then, i have prepaid going out v dear~~~
wanna go pay the TM net bil. after tat, dear bring me gO eat rOjak...again my lOve~~
dUnno y 2day so many ppl eat the cendol & rojak...dear say maybe the hot day ba!!!!
at night, ah jiang tell us tat he off day 2moro. cOz 2moro is holiday....
then jus mean i wanna go mum there helping le~~~ok, nvrmind, jus wanna wake up early!!!
at night, we go pasar malam buy the fruit. cOz dear noe i love 2 eat the mango & plum.
watever tat is so expensive, 1kg Rm 18. jus buy 3 fruit, oredy cost RM 60 le...
so xin tong~~~but dear say jus me wanna eat, how much is nvrmind!!! sweet^^
at night, i cant sleep well...coz baby kacau me. dear jus hug me, & sayang baby say "dun kacau mummy, daddy sayang u, jus give mummy 2 sleep well." So touching~~~how sweet tat i have mY lovely dear beside me. Thanks the gOd to let me have u beside me...I lOve u♥^^
sat(09/05)--2day is hOliday...no to mamy ppl mum there. sO i back early...
dear was busy for him car. sO i oso din disturd him.
I back home, jus have bath coz too hot~~~wanna pengsan le!!!
then have my sweet sleep...noe i jus wake up eat my lunch & write my blog~~
tat's all la... i wanna go c my movie le!!!
bYe~~~

0 评论: