2009年5月6日 星期三

Anna birthday & mOther dAY~~~

tue night, i have my checking tat night!!! Actually i have checking on monday....but dun noe y tat night got sO many ppl. sOme ppl waiting until scold the nurse!!!! kesian tat nurse~~~
hei, u wanna c the doctor, so u should be wait!!! If u cant wait, u jus gO away....Angry!!!!
So, i change my checking 2 next day~~~washei, oso wanna wait!!!! when i arrival, still got wanna wait for 2 person. Time 2 wait the 2 person is 30 minit....realy tak tahan 2 wait!!!
Bo bian, oso wanna wait!!!!
after the checking, all is ok~~~

wed night(06/05)--2day is my lOvely sister ANNA VOON 22th birthdAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, ANNA~~~
I din buy present to u, coz dunno wat i wanna 2 buy. Actually i wanna buy the Shisedol eye-shadow. But her friend oredy buy 4 her. so i no need 2 buy le lol~~~
but i got buy a cake fOr u la.....
2dAy, we oso celebrate the MOTHER DAY!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO MY LOVELY MUM♥~~~~WE ALL LOVE U MUCH~~~♥
our mother day celebrate at YU HAH HAI restaurant!!!
we eat the fish, ketam, prawn....it's ok lol!!!
I oso buy a cake for my mum....hehe!!!

2day oso is our family dAy!!!! We go parkson shopping at afternoon.
I buy a beg, shoes, hp beg~~~got a bit "shou huo" la~~~
at night, after having our dinner, we go imperiall mall shOpping!!!
I meet up my old classmate--mun san & pei chie!!!
we got have chit chat a while~~~they still studying, but me leh...wanna be mummy le!!!!

tat day mum & sister buy the computer & laptop at PC FAIR oredy take back 2 hOme!!!
washei....new de thing is realy diffrent!!!
i got c a computer~~~it's so beatiful, white colour de!!!
But...the brand is NEC...cheaper brand!!! ai....

ok la...tat's all 4 my tis 2 day.
wanna go sleep le...G9!!!!!

0 评论: