2009年5月3日 星期日

Dear's birthdAY~~

02 May, my lOvely dear 30th birthdAY~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, DEAR!!!~♥~
I buy a perfUme tO dear, cOz he say he wanna perfume...
k, jus send tis present tO u. Hope u will like it~~
tis time oso is me 1st time choose the perfUme, sO i dunno hOw 2 choose the gOOd perfume.
jUs cincai la...haha!!! jkjk~~~

c the present so shine~~~
~dunhill's perfUme~

ok,we gO celebrate dear birthday at Shiki Japanese Restaurant.
Our love~~woo...
no so many ppl watever tat dAy is saturday.


befOre gOing out

on dA way

let's take a pic befOre we gOing out~~

♥~us~♥

at Shiki

thinking wat he wanna eat...

hehe...take a pic when dear still thinking~~

our l♥ve~~

after 5 minit...

our dinner

finish le....sO delicious~~~♥


We have a delicious & perfect dinner...coz nobody disturd us!!!
after having our dinner, we go bOulevard walk-walk,coz dear wanna buy car magazine.
but din get it, maybe it's sold out le....
k,dear birthday jus like tis.
tIs year i din buy the cake fOr dear birthday coz he say nO need, he & mie oso no eat the cake.
dear say jus keep the money 2 eat is better.
tis year oso is me v dear celebrate the 6th birthday...time is pass so fAst!!!
nOw dear was 3o years old....haha!!!
he say he was old le~~ya,dear, u was old le!!!
bUt i still lOve u...muacksSs~~

at the night, we wanna sleep le. Dear oways mention me tat gOt have 1 month i wanna birth my baby. How about my feeling???
ishhh, the feeling....??
starting feel afraid & nervous~~~
realy jus have 1 month...how le???
the time pass so fast la...1 month jus like 1 week only!!!
next mon again my checking time...dear say wanna go c her baby again le.
how happy tat dear when wanna gO checking??coz he can c her baby lol!!!
He oways say :"hmm...still got 1 month, my baby wanna come out le. After come out, wanna guai guai o,daddy sayang u~~"
I think he will sayang the baby more than sayang me.
nvrmind la....coz we l♥ve eAch other~~~
Happy birthday to u...& I love U~~♥

0 评论: