2008年9月5日 星期五

angry~~~

I SO ANGRY.........COZ ME KENA SAMPAN BY
TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! BAZIR MY MONEY.........I HATE THEM~~~

wat is the shit face traffic??? like the thief wanna get money, jus them have liciense nia......fXXk!!!! ok, i din give her mOney, coz i realy bU shUang.....jus give me the sampan, k!!!!


o1o9o8

a new month cOming le.....time pass sO fast, jus like no do anything~~~bOring life!!!
oways eat, sleep, work~~~aiiii.....
o1o9o8 is my friend weddIng....wiSh u hAppy wedding ~~~
me, dear & her friends was eat the ketam almost 3 day le....got have 7kg!!!! waaahhhh....we like the blAck pepper favourite. The 1st time our eat, & we love it tOo!!


yeah, i cUt my hair le....


o3o9o8
at family day, i bring mum & dad gO 925 eAt lunch. hAppy le!!!! at night we gO eat clAypot rice, we meet dear aT there.....haha!!!



mIe & yOu

i lOve my dEar & fAmily~~~all oF u!!!! muackSss.....

0 评论: