2009年9月23日 星期三

Selamat Hari Raya

now is 12am...hear the news!!!!
Selamat hari raya to malay friends.....lately wish
me & my maid was cook the curry Indonesia & malaysia for our dinner on sunday,
we got celebrate it v my maid!!!
hehe....
but tis year me & dear din go bai nian....
so lazy!!!!
second day for hari raya, go mum there working.
coz my mum de maid was off day for their raya.
No so much ppl~~~ =.=
baby sherlyn & my maid was at mummy home.
I back at noon take a rest & go out again at 5pm.
zhen was busy until so tired...
coz jus her & mummy 2 person nia!!!
mum back early then we go have our dinner at hai wai tian.
we was chit-chat & laugh so loud!!!
no feel paiseh de***
again family gathering~~~happy**

2day no need go mummy there.
then me sleep until 9am!!!!
stay at home whole day, bored....
dear was busy him car!!! >.<
2night we have go eat the sugarbun at 8.3opm.
eat so full~~~fat**

ermmm.....waiting for 2moro de family gathering!!!!
mum off whole day~~~
so we can hang out whole day!!!!
waiting...waiting....
wanna go sleep le!!!
2moro wanna have my bf v my lovely family~~~
good nite...

0 评论: