2009年8月21日 星期五

morning...

jus now wake up at 4am....
so early hoo!!!!!
coz dunno baby cry ,then make me wake up & fast fast go c how about her~~~
hmmm....i oso dunno!!!! maybe angry ba~~~
then jus wanna tipu tipu then she jus wanna drink susu & sleep...
me leh...wake up le!!! =.=
then jus go facebook play my game...
growing my farm~~~if not, later will steal by other ppl!!! geram~~


tis 3 days, make me cost many money to buy clothes....
i think got 8 pants & 6 clothes....crazy!!!!
but all of tis is cheaper la....all got sales....
but make me wanna pokai le!!!!
wanna starting sae money by next week de trip to KK!!!!
no money le...
friend say me wanna change a big almari le~~~
ya...true!!!!!
i need a big big 1 almari jus for myself....
hehe~~~


now is 5.5oam...
wanna go back sleep le!!!!
go back dear hug hug sleep~~~
Good night + Good morning....
**some latest photo~~~lazy to posy many...hehe
u smile make me be strong~~~
daddy hug baby....

mummy hug baby....

0 评论: