2009年7月15日 星期三

new~~~

haha...
i oredy change my new look on monday!!!
sit in the saloon 5 hours....damn bored~~~~
& go do my nail art 2 hours....funny~~(coz many new mummy there chit-chat)
shopping at parkson 2hours....(kena sampan ...shit)
no enough the time for me la!!!!
I buy 5 pair shoes, 2 shirt~~~~
hapi leh to enjoy the shopping!!!!
sory tat baby Sherlyn i let u at home v guli...
but i miss her tat all day.
after back home, quickly go c & hug her~~hehe

yesterday go mum there....
many ppl c on me, coz 1 month plus tat i din go there.
them must miss me so much...haha
many ppl say me be slim again le....
make so happy lol~~~

2day is wednesday....
My family day again~~~after my born my baby de 1st family day!!!!
woo~~~
but i not bring baby out, coz too small & many penyakit!!!!
dear say dun wan let her go out, ok....
i wan enjoy my shopping day v my family~~
wanna go prepaid going out...
tat's all la, bye!!!!

0 评论: