2009年5月16日 星期六

weekend~~~

Friday, i oso got gO working at mum there...not 2 hot 2day.
cOz yesterdAy night got raining!!!! *shuang*
I going back hOme at 12.30pm...dear was late from me~~>.<
me arrival hOme 1st...haha~~~
then, i go take a bath!!!! dear was eat him lunch--chicken rice!!!
after tat, i ask dear got go where ma.
He say he wanna repair him car again, no yet finish!
K...then i tell him tat i wanna go buy something.
then, he say "ok , i send u go!!!"
thanks u dear, oways be mY driver~~♥~~
hehe...
dear send me back hOme at 3pm, coz i wanna take a afternoon sleep!!!
sO tired le, & baby oso starting kacau me le~~~
i wake up at 6pm.
then go give my dOg--mimi eat dinner.
realy a naughty dOg!!!
dear back home & take a bath. We wanna gO out eat the dinner, coz 2 night i din cook.
Lazy ma~~dear say nvrmind la!!!!
we have our dinner at YI HAH HAI restaurant, eat the 炒皇帝面.
after tat, having chit-chat v her friend at there.
We back hOme early coz raining le!!!
have a sweet dream 2night!!!!
ya, Saturday.....
I can take a rest & nOneed so early wake up le!
coz my sister them no need go 2 school, can help mum. hehe~~~
But i oso wake up v dear at 8.30am. He bring me gO wat bf at mosjaya....
again 牛肚汤, yUmmy-yUmmy~~~
i back home at 11pm. jUs c the mOvie, dear was busy for him car!!!!
We have our dinner at hOme coz i got cook. hehe~~~
sweet & sour fish, japenese tauhu, & 青菜,老黄瓜汤--tat is our dinner!!!
at night, dear wanna gO hospital find him friend for something. I got fOllow....
but when i reach there, I got feel afraid~~~
I tell dear got 2@3 week i wanna come here le...
he say "dun worry, I will oways beside u~~~"
thanks u dear, make me no 2 afraid!!!*sweet*
I Love U~~♥~~
Sunday, No need say i wanna go working lol!!!
bUt dear wanna me rest at hOme, i dun wan.
I wanna go help mum, & walk more...hehe~~~
noe my mean la!!!
nthging special for 2day~~~
jus simple!!!
now dear at Lutong airport racing, he favourite~~~
me wanna go prepaid dinner for my lOvely dear le!!!
2night, i oso wanna go parkson buy the摇篮for my baby.
bYe~~

2 评论:

jiawen 提到...

hey .. know ur life is sweet lah.
i having exam now. OMG
PRAY FOR ME !

♥lovEly chin♥ 提到...

haha~~~
thank lol!!!
ok, pray fOr u...mY baby~~♥