2009年5月28日 星期四

sweet fAmily day~~

tis week, anna got off day le....
we can gO shopping 2gether le, coz she got 2 week din off day le!!!!
morning, i wake up early coz wanna go checking.
at morning was no too many ppl, but oso wanna wait for 1 hour above. (watever i got booking...)
doctor say it's ok. If next week no yet born, jus come checking.
I hOpe i can faster born, i wanna faster pass tis time!!!! >.<
I love the family day...love with them 2gether~~
but mum say next week start, i cant gO out v them 2gether le.
cOz i wanna stay at home 1 month & wanna take care baby.
cant like now so free le!!! >.<
mum oso ask me oredy find the 保姆 le, i say no yet.
mum say later i gO out, my baby will find me. tat time i will be sO 'cham'....
dad oso ask me when my due date for birth baby.
He say tell dear wanna standby, coz me anytime wanna birth baby le.
(爸很少过问我们的事,证明他很关心我~~)
I noe u all l♥ve me~~
I oso l♥ve my mum & dad~~
muacksss....

my sister them oso nervous by me.
they say so fast tat me wanna born baby le...
wanna take care bY myself!!!
I feel sweet tat i got my lOvely family beside me...
oso gOt my dear~~
they all is my LOve baby!!!!~♥~♥~

2day oso is 端午节!
thanks dear's mum & grandmum give us the 粽子。
it's so delicious~~we lOve it!!!
actually 2night wanna back to grandmum hOme 过节,
but dear's mum oso call us back her hOme oso.
sO, we jus gO dear's mum hOuse.
then gO again grandmum hOuse...
I miss grandmum cook de 咸菜鸭肉汤~~
I wanna eat....

wanna gO out le!!!!
hOpe all of u 端午节快乐~~

0 评论: