2009年5月23日 星期六

I love ice~~

tis oredy the time to standby all the thing...
so, me & dear was gO 2 the Desmond furniture c the婴儿床.
for our lovely baby~~♥~~
But, we din buy 1st, coz dear say at the 1@2 month, baby sleep me 2gether.
we plan 2 buy the pink+white colour 1, tat 1 is nice~~
still nO yet confirm la.....
dear tell me tat he wanna keep fit. hehe....
sO, friday night, he say he wanna go play badminton.
but at last, he din gO...
coz jus me alone at home & no yet eat the dinner.
actually i call him jus dapau rice for me, i waiting him at hOme.
but he dun wan, he say he is sayang me. wanna acc me~~*sweet*♥
we have our dinner at kuai ke li shabu-shabu.
actually we wanna go sugarbun eat de...
but he say there food all is fried, after eat will be more fat!!!!
haha...ok lol, jus gO eat shabu-shabu.
ya...he cook all the things for me, cOz he sayang me ma~~
after eat, we have go pasar malam walk-walk a while.
we din buy food coz jus eat.
we buy the friut-laici & grape(my love)...
but got a bit expensive~~
dear say nvrmind, jus me like eat, he will buy for me...♥
when we back, we c the baby milo jacket & shirt.
haha...dear noe i like the baby milo, ask me wannna buy??
I choose the jacket...thanks dear bUy for me~~♥

the grape & the jacket dear buy fOr me..

(forgot 2 take the laici photo coz oredy eat finish by me..haha)

dear say 2night go buy again coz i ♥ to eat...
now at hOme so boring....jus wake up!!!
dear was go do him things.
but he got dapau 雪花冰 for me, jus no my love favourite~~*sad*
ok, nvrmind....thanks u, dear.

~~雪花冰~~

yesterday i c the nespaper, noe tat at boulevard oso got open a shop for sales the 雪花冰.

got coffee, yogurt, green tea & another favourite...haha...

i wanna go try it when i free.wait fOr me lol~~~

0 评论: