2009年5月12日 星期二

bOring~~

Now at my mum hOme online....
hehe~~nOt bad oh.....
new de is realy diffrent!!!!
I like it much...& annna Hp laptop~~~
2day i got go mum there helping. Coz i noe she was sick le.
dear send mie go~~~thanks u,dear!!!!
at afternoon, we have our lunch at hong hua.
eat the chicken & cha shao, coz the duck was finish le.
hehe....mummy noe i wanna eat the ice. So she buy 4 mie...
♥~SNOW WHITE~♥ My love ice!!!!
thanks & lOve u, mum~~~
then, we wanna wait 4 wen & zhen. So we go sin lian buy tOwel 4 my baby.
again, mum gO buy the kain coz she wanna dO the sarung 4 mY baby....
ok~~~thanks u mum. Thanks for take care all for mie.
& u teach me so many things...
U realy is My lovely mummy~~muackSss~~~♥
something 4get 2 tell is dear tell me yesterday night,
when he limteh v him friend. Got some girls v them 2gether,
cOz they wanna buy something from dear friend.
ok, tat i so hairan y dear back hOme sO early. Jus 11pm only!!!
Actually is he dislike the girl de style!!!
I dunno la...coz i din v him 2gether.
He say when he wanna back home, 1 of them still call him 2 buy the reload card.
Then dear say: sory, i'm not ur Guli.
ok...haha!!! he say the girl think who is her la!!!
then them still call dear & him friend limteh v them at the other place.
washei, i think i can image the girls is wat style!!!
dunno dear got lie me or not la...but I believe u dear~~~
p/s: to the girls..pls behave urself!!!!
noe, jus wake up from my afternoon sleep...
then go cOOk a maggie mee. Feel hungry~~
then online loo...
ok, wanna get the bath & continue my shopping le.
bYe~~
miss dear much~~♥
coz he is busy for him car...
take care!!!!

0 评论: