2009年4月23日 星期四

I'm back le~~~

halo, i back 2 my blOg le....I think i have few month din update my blog le!!!
mY sister oways complain me tAt i din updAte my blOg!!! Realy feel sO lazy 2 online...
nOw I oso cant sit 2 long time, my baby will kacau me...hehe~~~tOO bad!!!! gOt miss me ma???
Me be more fat le....now jus wait the time 2 birth my bAby. always jus stAy at home.
everymorning sleep until 11am@12pm, then dear will bring go eat bao bao. after eat, send me back home c the movie @ sleep again. Until night, bring me go eat dinner again. After eat dinner, go shopping @ limteh lo....jus like tat!!! sOmetime i will go mummy there working, oso go walk walk la...easy 4 birth ma!!!
How come my life??? jus can say is SWEET LIFE~~realy xin fu!!!
my dear & my family sayang me....realy cant describe the care from them!!!!
thanks 4 mum oways cook the sup for me...my dad & sister care for me....my dear is the most most ppl who care & sayang for me~~~i realy feel tat i'm the ppl most xin fu at tis world!!!!
at tis few month, dear got go sabah 2 time le. He got buy shirt 4 baby & me!!! THanks....

I realy lOve u so much.....sing~~~

0 评论: