2008年11月4日 星期二

busy~~~

tis few day i din online....coz i'm busy!!!!
busy fOr sleep~~~oh my gOd....i dunno how much the time i spend fOr sleep.
dear say jus sleep & take a rest~~~take care for mYself!!!

when it coming, i realy be a "sleep pig"....jus stay at the bed & sleep!!!!
& i be fat le...many clothes & pant tat i cant wear!!! SHIT~~~

dear dun wan me drink cool drink or ice-cream....tis how "tong ku"!!!
but dear will bring go eat "bao bao" tat wat i wanna eat.
BUt i jus can say he eat more lihai then me!!!
he wanna be fat with me ba.....sayang me~~~~
he oways stay with me....i realy love u muCh, dear!!!!

last week, me v my family go batu niah.
we go ah sin house, jus like a fruit garden.
there got 10 jenis fruit!!!
u know wat we do tAt day????
we got get the rambutan & lime from the tree....the 1st time we do it!!!!
so crazy us....jus like monkey!!!!
we get the 5 big packet rambutan back miri....
i think i can sell some money o~~~

1 good new~~~
ah cai wife was born a baby le...is boy!!!
i jus hear it from dear!!!! hope she can get well soon & her baby be guai guai~~~~
congrulation!!!

tis few day oways feel sakit kepala....
so xin ku!!!!
thursday wanna go checking again...
tat's all la~~~
bYE~~~~

0 评论: