2008年9月25日 星期四

miss u all~~~~

i mIss u all lOl~~~miss mY bLog, miss my friendSter, miss my friend, miss my fAmily.....



jit chin

20o9o8

wen & me- 25o9o8
wahsei, i gOt 1 week dIn online....cant describe the feel tAt din online. i din online & oSo din c the mOvie tat i oways c. cOz i still waiting....so, i jus eat & sleep at tIs week!!!! many ppl say me bE fAt le....k, i noe!!! i starting keep fIt le...Gambateh la 2 mIe~~~
when i starting my keep fit program leh, my dear was cOme disturd me. he sAy tat me like tis enough le. nO need keep fit, & oso dun be fat le. Oh my god~~~u know how many shirt & pant tAt i cant wear!!! i dun care, i juS wanna be THIN!!!! i dun wanna be the FAT GIRL~~~



we have a hApppy family dAy at tIs week...we wear the same shirt bUt different coloUr~~~
woo~~we like colourful,k!! dun try 2 judge us!!! tAt oUr stYle~~~


hUyamei & mIna~~

4 Of us~~

4 sIsta--25o9o8

ya...1 more happy things is i bUy a new bedsheet!!! the theme is "YOU & ME" with the ziraffah~~~woo...i lOve it much. shOw 2 u....

c...."you & me"





0 评论: