2008年8月8日 星期五

wed, thurs, & fri....

yeah!!! gO eat rojak v u......060808
060808( aftEtrnoon)-- out v u....
060808( niGht)-- out v my fAmily~~

jus nthing special for tis fEw day, bUsy 4 my work. wAnna help mum, & oso grAndmum. watever it's so tIred, but i jus wanna there dont so 辛苦!at wed(o6o8o8), it's my fAmily day agAin...but i din gO out at aFternoon, me jus sleep at my lOvely hOme. my deAr compAny beside me. giVe me a kiss & help me 盖被被....thanks aGain!!!! i sleep about 2 hOurs....when wAke up, i few hungry. coz din eAt anything until Now~~kelian lol....my dear bRing me go eAt rojAk at near the Petronas, i dunno theRe name!!! hehe...deAr oso buy the lOngan 2 me, he kNow me like 2 eat~~~me hAve my dinner v my fAmily 2day....we eat at tAnjung beach, "TOM YAM FISH". eat agAin, fAt again......afTer tat, jus go bOulevard walk arOund then bAck hom c mOvie!!!

thurs(070808)-- realy a working dAy.....mOrning, me,dear & chicken king have our breakfast at 河婆, eat the kueh chap....then jus go work uNtil night. me so tIred, but still c the mOvie until 2 am. the movie is 甜言密语, 很好看!!

fri(080808)-- 2dAy is a beatiful day.....cOz 080808~~~woo!!! i like it.....me offday le....yoyo!!!! wAke up at 9am. then online, change my blOg background....dAmn nice!!! but so 辛苦2 do it. thAnks u wen, give u a bIg kiSS here~~muAckSSssssssssssssssssss.......hehee!!!
dear come bAck fetch me at 10am. he send me go tAke the photo by licsen. so ugly~~we din eat breakfast, coz no hungry. nO mood 2dAy!!! jus bAck home continue my mOvie & eat longAn. go sLeep again v dear, coz mOrning early wAke up, nO enOugh 2 sLeep. me sleep abOut 3 hours la. now, i wanna go cooking dInner 4 my dEAr le. tAt's all....bYe!!!!

0 评论: