2008年8月17日 星期日

12-17/o8/o8

nesclo+ milo
16o8o8
chin & sIng

my spec

12o8o8(tue)
nthging special 4 2dAy....jus stAy at hOme!!!!




13o8o8(wed)
2day is oUr family dAy!!! jus go sHopping....i bAck mumhome v my fAmily. i sleep a While coz morning eArly wake up. at nIght, we back grAndmum house gAthering. nO eat apa-apa!! then go boulevard shopping, i go buy a chickEn 4 cooking sup for deAr~~me v dear gO eat at wang xing cafe. then, he sEnd me go Limteh with na & jasOn v mei Ying at Xin le yuan cAfe. lOng time dIn limteh le, so hAppy!!! back hOme at 12am.



14o8o8(thurs)
yEah, 2day Off day le...me & dear have Our breakfast at nine 2 five. yummy-Yummy~~~then back home cooking 鸡汤面线. i go mum theRe at 1pm. aboUt 4pm, dear & me go sChool fEtch ah wen. tHen we gO eat rOjak at nEar the petRonas,(dUnno name!!!) hehehe.....
2night eat 鸡汤面线, dear mamaChi~~~nthging speCial 4 2dAy!!!


15o8o8(fri)
me wAke up at 11am...we hAve our lunch at 925. sO mAny ppl at tat time eAt lunch~~~
me stAy at home whOle afternOOn. at niGht, go out v mum they gO pasar malam!!!
we mamachi, lose lol....angry ah!!!!


16o8o8(sAt)
gO again 925....eat the cUrry mee & beef mEe!!! sO deliCious~~~
we limteh at fArm village. sO many ppl 2dAy!!!
bUt me unhappy 2dAy!!!
dunno whY???


17o8o8(sUn)
mOrning working....sleep a while at afTernoon. befOre sleep, dear give me a bIg kiss~~~
sWeet sleep~~~woo....
go lutOng at 5pm, go take cake at 6.30pm.
2day is my baba birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tO BABA!!!
LOVE U MUCH...mUAckSssss~~~
eat dInner at hOme!!!!
me c the badminton competition at 9pm. dear gO limteh!!!
malaysia is lose than cHina!!! LINTAN realy so geng~~~~





0 评论: