2009年7月25日 星期六

now i no have free time to write blog le....
so i jus will write it when i have free time!!! hehe

yesterday(25-07-09), my baby sherlyn starting say "angku" le...
when the 1st time i listen it, i feel so happy & glad tat god give me tis all~~~
thx thx thx thx much much much much......
then i busy play v baby, wanna she say "angku...angku..."~~
now she now wanna play le, wanna find ppl play v her.
she will smile when she happy!!!!
them say she no yet 2 month, jus starting play & say "angku"....
so fast le~~haha
i oso dunno leh!!!!
& she oways will flu.....
dunno y will like tat???
cold @ hot she oso will flu....
them say maybe is sensitif ba~~

last few week, dear ask me wanna go sabah ma???
v him friends 2gether~~
then i think it few week, coz worry baby no ppl take care.
dear say jus let guli jaga.
He wanna go the trip v me....hapi leh!!!
so 2day i buy the ticket to KK.
RM 246 for 2 person, no too much expensive~~
I wanna go 1 Borneo shopping~~~
I ♥♥♥ shopping!!!!

tat's all la.....
busy of playing facebook game!!!
restaurant & farming...hehe

0 评论: