2009年7月9日 星期四

July~~

now is July le leh......
me have finish my 'do moon' day at 3 july!!!! oso the full moon party for my baby Sherlyn~~
but i still cant wash my hair. coz mum say wanna after 40 day....
oh my god....40 day!!!!!!
ok lol, i listen wat mum say. jus do it!!! hehe....


the full moon party are prepaid by my family.
they help me do all the things~~
mum, grandmum, jason help cook; zhen & wen help prepaid;
baba & yaw help send food to my home;
anna help do the papan for Sherlyn.
thanks all of u~~~muacksss.....


me still everday stay at home. wanna take care baby~~~
sometime she sleep, sometime she wanna play, sometime she wanna susu, sometime she wanna hug-hug, sometime "xiao bian & da bian"....
make me so busy~~~~right, all the mummy????

at sunday, i bring Sherlyn back mum home.
tat is the 1 month i din back mum home...miss la~~~
yesterday me oso got back mum home, coz family day ah...
mum so sayang baby...oso my family!!!!
i rest a while at mum home...coz mum will help me take care baby.
hehe..can ular-ular!!!
dear say all my family sayang baby much...
ya~~~so i oso love them much!!!!

boring at home...waiting the shopping day coming soon~~~!!!
13-07-09(mon), i wanna go dye & strighten my hair.
change a new look~~~
& oso wanna keep fit le...coz me be fat~~'sad'

now i playing the FACEBOOK...
wen teach me de...
yaw teach me play the game~~restaurant!!!
quite nice....
haha!!!

tat's all la...
bye!!!!


~count down for my shopping day~
-- more 4 day--

0 评论: