2009年5月20日 星期三

may20---520

tOday is may 20, oso is 520--mean tat 'I love U'...
I like tat num~~♥ ~~520
nthging specian fOr 2day...
Now jus back from pasar after have my checking!!!!
mum call me at 8pm. ask me wanna fOllow them gO city fan.
I din go coz i have mY checking 2day...
realy so many ppl.
dUnno when will the clinic no have many ppl??hehe...
hard 2 wait~~coz i din have booking.
last time there cant booking, now can le.
ok, i will booking next time, nO need wait too late.
I gO there at 8pm, the nurse say still gOt 13 person until me.
I gO have my dinner v dear 1st at YI HAH HAI restaurant.
We eat the fish &龙虾,小白菜。。。
we cook the prawn by 2 favourite,1 is咸蛋黄(my lOve~~), & another 1 is辣子(dear lOve)...
after we eat is about 9.20pm. & we go back to the clinic.
washei....still got 3 person jus until me.
bO bian, jus wait lol!!!!
ok, I am the last 2 patient for the clinic.
my checking is ok....

But....doctor say i am anytime can standby 2 born mY baby!!!!
surprise fOr me~~~oso start nervous & scary le!!!!
dear was happy when heard it, cOz he say he wanna faster c him baby le~~♥~~
after finish my checking, is oredy 10pm le.

when i go clinic there, I see my friend--sharon oso at there.
lOng time nO c her le~~~
she say her son was sick(flu)...
but when i c her son 蹦蹦跳跳, realy din like sick lol.
him mother say call aunty, he say 'aunty'.
when i wanna leave, he still say 'bye-bye' to me.
I think he jus 1 plus years old.
realy a cute & clever boy~~~
i realy like her son sO much!!!


c...sharon cute son--andrew

now is 11pm le...wanna gO sleep le!!!

hOpe have a sweet sleep night v dear~~♥ ~~

bYe~~

0 评论: