2008年6月28日 星期六

my life~~

i lUv my sPec...
going Out v dEar!!!
at the fUrniture sHop~~
nice ba....i realy love tis...i love purple!!!
lastly, we bUy tis...tis most s0ftly!!!

me tis few dAy din work again....coz from sun to wed, i wanna wOrk. so tAt mUm let mie rest few dAy, & woRk few day again~~~hohoho....so.....boring stAy at home!!!! mie use 3day c a movie. Lihai ba!!!! at sat, i go the furniture v deAr c again the sofa & cabinet. so nice, buT damn expensive. ok, nvrmind...i will bUy it. wait 4 me...i will bRing 'u' bAck hOme!!! at niGht, me & anna go eat sugarbun at parkson. Emmm....long time din hAng out 2gether le!!! then, we go imperiall mAll. 'Roger Yong" got sale, we buy shoes & some shirt...coz its cheap!!! hAppy... wah, 2day sHopping got 'shou huo'.....tAt's all~~~bye!!!

0 评论: